Sunday, October 3, 2010

Expectations.....

What I did was right for you..
But why was it wrong when I expected you to do the same?

I always tried my best to be true to your expectations - which never had any limit..
But why was it always that you found my expectations to be too "high" to fulfil?

A single drop of tears in your eyes made me do anything and everything for you..
But why was I wrong if I expected and waited for you to come running even after crying my heart out?

Expectation- is itself too much that I am asking for..

But why was I forced to feel guilty when I didn't do what you had expected from me?



You never had to tell me what your expectations were..
But why was it always that I had to use thousands of words to make you "know" what my expectations were?

And I guess, it will take me another thousands of words to make you "understand" what my expectations are..

No comments:

Post a Comment